Besan Bhoondi Panini
- 3-4 people People
- 25-30 minutes to cook Mins.
- 120 gms Besan Boondi
- 80 gms chopped Onions
- 50 gms of chopped Tomatoes
- 1 table spoon of chopped Cucumber
- 1 table spoon of chopped Green chilli
- ½ tea spoon Chaat masala
- 1 table spoon Mayonnaise
- 100 ml Pudina chutney
- 1 tea spoon of Red chilli powder
- 1 table spoon whipped butter
- 2 French bread slices
- Salt (according to taste)
Method to make Besan Bhoondi Panini
Heat the sandwich grill
In a mixing bowl, add the Boondi, all vegetables, chaat masala, red chilli powder and mayonnaise and mix well
Take the bread slices.
Apply chutney on 1 side and then top it with the boondi mixture and cover it with another bread slice.
Apply some butter on the sandwich and place it in the grill till the bread becomes golden brown.
Serve it hot.
for Besan Bhoondi Panini
If the chickpea flour is of good quality, no lumps are formed.