Nutty Spinach Roll
- 3-4 people People
- 25-30 mins Mins.
- 250 gms finely chopped Spinach
- 250 gms Besan
- 1 tea spoon Ajwain (Celery seeds)
- 1 tea spoon Cumin seeds
- 2 table spoon Oil
- ¼ cup Cashew nut pieces
- 2 Green chillies grinded
- 2 tea spoon Coriander powder
- 1 tea spoon Garam masala
- 1 tea spoon Coriander seeds
- Luke warm water (as per the requirement)
- Oil to fry
- Salt (according to taste)
Method to make Nutty Spinach Roll
In one bowl, add Spinach, besan, ajwain, cumin seeds, oil, green chili paste, coriander powder, garam masala, coriander seeds, salt and the lukewarm water to make a dough.
Cover it and keep it aside for some time.
Roll it in long rolls.
Add Cashew nuts to this and make it into rolls.
Cut the roll in small equal pieces and fry them in oil.
Serve the hot rolls with green chutney.
for Nutty Spinach Roll
Chick pea flour made from 100% Bengal gram dal is of good quality and soaks less oil.