- 3-4 people People
- 25-30 mins Mins.
- 400 gms Cornflour
- 40 gms Curd
- 10 gms Sodium Bicarbonate (Papad Khar)
- 10 ml Sesame oil (Til oil)
- 2 pinch Asafoetida
- Warm water (according to requirement)
- Ingredients for Moong Dal:
- 100 gms of whole Green gram dal, soaked in water for 30 mins
- ½ tea spoon Turmeric
- 20 ml Desi Ghee
- 1 tea spoon of Lime juice
- Salt (according to taste)
Method to make Rajputana Dhokla
Mix the papad, curd, cornflour, asafoetida with warm water to make a soft dough.
Keep this aside for 20 mins.
Make small balls from this dough and pierce it with your finger and make a hole in each ball.
Now steam these rings in a steamer for 30 mins.
In a vessel heat some ghee. Add the Moong dal and turmeric powder and cook it for some time.
If need be, add some water to cook the dal. Keep stirring till the moong dal is cooked.
When the dal is cooked, add some lime juice to it.
Serve the Dhokla with mashed moong dal and drizzle from sesame oil on top.
for Rajputana Dhokla
Since the ratio of A&F is less in the Mong dal, it is easy to digest.